If you take the time to create a flyer, then make it work for you. How do you get a bigger bang for your buck (and your time) with a Listing Flyer? Think outside the box, (the front lawn box) or the Kitchen counter display!
Start by using these 6 quick marketing tricks!
1) First – Save it as a JPG. Creating a JPG image of your flyer will open up a vast array of online tools for marketing your listing. Save an ‘image’ of your flyer and e-mail it to area agents from Top Producer or Outlook.
2) Use that JPG image as one of your 25 photos on Realtor.com. Instant visibility to hundreds of potential buyers!
3) Put your listing flyer on the internet. After you’ve e-mailed that JPG image, upload the listing to Postlets and Craigslist. Both are great sites for listings – And they’re FREE! Postlets creates an attractive flyer automatically – it can’t get much easier than that! Add it to your personal website as well.
4) Facebook. Of course, Facebook or MySpace! Upload your flyer image or the Postlets flyer! With thousands of members you can take advantage of the huge pyramid of friends who will view your listing.
6) Hyperlinks! And boost the impact of your flyers by creating a PDF version and adding hyperlinks to area websites like neighborhoods, community and your own website. Potential buyers can then visit these sites to learn more about the area and you. Email the PDF as an attachment to out of town buyers or let your sellers email it to their friends and colleagues.
Listing Flyers can be a fabulous tool for boosting visibility. Make your flyers work for you, by using them everywhere, for all to see!
(Special thanks to Pam Sherlock – Listing Coordinator – for assisting with the information in this blog post)