Our lives have become a hurry up and wait game! Waiting for an appointment, waiting in the bus line at school, waiting at the drive-thru window, sitting in traffic, waiting for the water to boil, waiting for a webinar to start – and my all time favorite, waiting on hold!
Everyone’s looking for ways to save time and become more productive. It’s a constant battle. One of my goals this year is to be more efficient with my time and to keep up with the “little things” so they don’t end up becoming “big things’. (think piles of paper, piles of laundry, etc)
So what can a busy Realtor do with an extra 5 minutes? Here’s a few suggestions:
1. Call a past client.
2. Send 2-3 short “thinking about you” emails to a past client or someone in your SOI.
3. Print out 2-3 copies of your listing presentation and put in a folder
4. Make a price change in the MLS
5. Scan client docs to your computer and save
6. Add an update to Facebook or Twitter or LinkedIn (just don’t start reading others updates!)
7. Make a Grocery list or a Must-Do list
8. Snap a few photos for your Active Rain Blog
9. Delete old messages on your phone
10. Add a contact to your database (Top Producer, WiseAgent, MyRedTools, Outlook,etc)
11. Scan your emails to see if you missed responding to someone
12. Throw away or file one stack of papers on your desk
13. Set up Dropbox
14. Post an article to your Posterous blog
15. Clean out the trash in your car
What do you do in your extra 5 minutes? Hey, why not take a minute and post a comment!
Image credit: earls37a