Are you stressed…burned out? Are you juggling too many balls in the air at once? Are you starting to resemble a “Plate Spinner” from a circus act? Do you find yourself running from one project to another to keep everything moving and everyone happy? Is it getting harder and harder to maintain peak performance without dropping the ball? Do you have a clue how much your time is worth?
This economy is forcing us all to do more with fewer resources and the result is our businesses are suffering, not only from the economic downturn but from our inability to keep the plates spinning. Agents, it’s time to end the spin and win! It’s time to hire a Real Estate Virtual Assistant!
What exactly is a Real Estate Virtual Assistant?
In a nutshell, Real Estate Virtual Assistants are independent specialists who outsource their services and are only paid for the time they spend on the specific task. It appears that as the “unemployment rate” for full- or part-time assistants has increased, the “employment rate” for Virtual Assistants has increased. The reasons for this are simple…
1. You only pay for the time spent on the task. This doesn’t include bathroom or smoke breaks, lunch or any other time spent doing something else besides the job at hand.
2. Real Estate Virtual Assistants (REVAs) specialize in real estate-related functions, such as website design, social media, marketing, closing coordination, email traffic, mail-outs, drip campaigns and many other services.
3. You don’t pay for health insurance, unemployment insurance or state and federal taxes.
4. You only use a REVA when and for as long as you need them.
5. REVA’s have all of the latest technology at their disposal including computers, fax machines, scanners, etc. all at no cost to you!
Don’t wait until all your plates start crashing to the ground and your business begins to lose momentum. Call me, Patty Griffin Keller at AnotherME™ (770.414.9393), and I will be happy to answer all your questions regarding the professional and courteous services we can provide for you. In the meantime, please visit our website at AnotherME.com.
Photo courtesy of bark